Here are a few examples of custom glass projects:
- Laminated glass
- Glass shelves
- Glass table tops & furniture top glass
- Cabinet glass
- Tempered (safety glass)
- Window glass for self installs
- Picture frame glass
- Custom fabrication, including holes, edgework, shapes, and circles
Custom Glass, Mirrors & More by Blueline Glass
Table Top Glass
Are you looking to protect your wood table?
- To get started measure the size of your table, note what the corners are like. If they are rounded you can use a piece of paper to make a template.
- For the edges of the table top glass you have the option of having them flat polished, beveled, or a shop polish.
- If your table top is a shape we will most likely need to get a pattern of it in order to have it fabricated.
- If you need your glass to fit inside of a frame that doesn't have support under it we recommend tempered glass because tempered glass triples the strength of the glass.
Glass shelves can be made of 1/4" to 1/2" thick glass. When you are thinking about glass shelves you will need to consider:
- How are the shelves going to be supported; Shelf brackets, etc.
- The weight of the items that you will be placing on the shelves
- If your glass shelves are for the inside of your shower they will need to be tempered
Glass fronts on cabinet doors can really update the look of your room. They are great in kitchens and bathrooms. Glass can be installed into your existing cabinets a majority of the time. You can hire someone to prep your cabinets for glass or do it yourself. Once your cabinets are ready for glass we can provide you with several glass options to fit your budget.
Things to consider:
- Clear glass really shows off the items that are behind the glass and adding additional lighting inside your cabinet will further amplify the showcase aspect.
- Patterned glass comes in many varieties and each differs in opaqueness, price, and style.
At Blueline Glass we provide mirrors to fit any residential or commercial application. Our experienced glaziers will measure and install to your exact specifications.
- Expert onsite measurements and installation
- Custom size mirrors for bathrooms
- Mirror walls for studios or gyms
- Other applications such as bars and niches
- Holes cut for outlets and lights
- Polished or beveled edges
- Safety backing available
Contact us for a quote on custom cut & installed mirrors.